Goodreads

Schuylerville Public Library Book Club's currently-reading book montage
Schuylerville Public Library Book Club 7 members
The Schuylerville Public Library is located in Schuylerville, NY. Our book club reads one book a mo...

Books we're currently reading

Breakfast with Buddha Breakfast with Buddha
by Roland Merullo
Start date: June 1, 2011



View this group on Goodreads »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thing 7: Productivity & Collaboration Tools

The first tool I decided to check out was Remember the Milk.  Though I do think it was neat tool, I think I am more of a traditional, write on a scrap paper or in my planner type of list maker.  To me, having to login and access my lists is more work than I am looking for, even if I can just access it on my phone.

The next tool I explored was Google Calender.  I chose this one because I see it on sites all over and I've always been curious about it.  I think it will be useful in remembering events and such, but similar to my tendencies with list making, I think I like my planner more than an online source.  I have a feeling that I would fill my Google Calender with things, and then forget I did it, thereby accidently missing them.  I am going to give it some time, however, and see if I enjoy using it.

There are other tools I want to explore, such as the ones to help remember passwords, and I plan to explore them in future when I have a spare moment.

1 comment:

  1. I love using Google Calendar, but still like a printed calendar too. Up till now, I've been printing my calendar from Outlook, so I need to figures out a new way to do this with all the info from Google Calendar.

    ReplyDelete