Goodreads

Schuylerville Public Library Book Club's currently-reading book montage
Schuylerville Public Library Book Club 7 members
The Schuylerville Public Library is located in Schuylerville, NY. Our book club reads one book a mo...

Books we're currently reading

Breakfast with Buddha Breakfast with Buddha
by Roland Merullo
Start date: June 1, 2011



View this group on Goodreads »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Thing 5: Reflection

Since starting these online tutorials, I have since realized how easy blogs are and how great a resource they can be.  I just started one for the library http://schuylervillepubliclibrary.wordpress.com/ but I'm still getting it up and running, so isn't very exciting just yet.  I am using it as a place to post about events and book reviews and general things about our library.  My hope for it is that patrons visit the blog and leave comments, questions, suggestions etc. 

I have also furthered my understanding of social media sites and their usefulness in the library.  I now have the know-how and motivation to get the library using all of these tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment