Goodreads

Schuylerville Public Library Book Club's currently-reading book montage
Schuylerville Public Library Book Club 7 members
The Schuylerville Public Library is located in Schuylerville, NY. Our book club reads one book a mo...

Books we're currently reading

Breakfast with Buddha Breakfast with Buddha
by Roland Merullo
Start date: June 1, 2011



View this group on Goodreads »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Thing 3: Photo Sharing

I surprisingly had never used Flikr before now.  I loved how easy it was to post a picture to the blog and that made the site very user friendly for people like me who are still getting the hang of photo sharing and blogging etc.  However I thought the storage capabilites of the site were less than desirable and it took an exceedingly long time to upload many pictures at once.  I have used other sites such as Kodak Gallery and piccassa and I think I would be more likely to use those in the future.
I think the idea of using a photo sharing site for the library is a really great one because it gives the public a sense of what we do at the library.  If they see pictures of events and such they may see all the things they can join in on and it could add to the number of people attending events.

No comments:

Post a Comment